A woman who is pregnant should follow a spiritual routine. And this is not something that she may find difficult to stick to. I always suggest having flexibility in whatever you may do. And also, please go slow and steady. One should never overdo something.
The first and foremost thing is to clean the mind, body and soul; spiritually. For this I recommend that the woman should allot at least 10 minutes every morning and evening for herself; exclusively for herself. This should be your “Me-time,” and no one should disturb you at this time. So, please take your own time to allot the most suitable time for this. The cleansing routine is just like cleaning your house, tidying up your bed and other rooms of your house.
· Sit down cross-legged on the floor, or on the bed. Please use your own judgment as far as comfort is concerned. While following your spiritual routine please stick to your medical advice. If you are allowed to sit this way, well and good; or you may just lie down on your bed.
· Imagine a white light coming down from the sky, and entering your body through your feet.
· Imagine that this light is pure, and powerful.
· This white light empowers everything it touches.
· It is a relaxing light.
· It relaxes every cell of your body.
· Feel that relaxation entering your body.
· This light cleans all toxins from your body.
· Feel it!
· Now imagine every part of your body being touched by this white light.
· And getting cleansed.
· See the dirt going out from that organ, and that part is now shining with a light that is so pure.
· Then cleanse your mind of all negative thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
· See them going out of your mind.
· And feel the positivity growing within you.
· Now, imagine that white light cleansing your soul of any past injuries, guilt, pains, sufferings, etc.
· See all that going out of your soul.
· And see your soul glowing as never before.
This routine may take more than ten minutes initially. But once you are used to it, it takes even less than ten minutes.
Do it now, and feel the difference.